Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Monday, September 18

A Blog's Beginning

Mrs. Bo-Bo is making me do this. Us, actually, the whole Media Matters class, so it’s not like she’s picking on me. We have to keep a blog like it’s a diary. Bo-Bo said she used to have to keep journals for her classes when she was our age, which was like a hundred million years ago. So because this is Media Matters and we’re studying about Media (and why it Matters, which is completely not something that matters or Matters to me, but I didn’t get into Contemporary Media Studies, which is all about television and movies and the class I really wanted to take), we have to keep a blog. I guess that’s okay except anytime a teacher makes you do something cool, it immediately becomes uncool.

Bo-Bo’s real name is Beauchamps but everyone calls her Bo-Bo which is kind of silly and a little stupid. How hard is it to use someone’s real name? I take French so I know how to pronounce it. The second syllable is like “shahm.” You don’t pronounce the p or the s. Bo-shahm. See? Easy.


Shout out to JA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home