Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Friday, January 12

In Which Meg Has a Change of Heart

So it turns out I may have been wrong about a certain member of the opposite sex.

I can change my mind, can’t I? I am Mega Girl, after all.

It seems that Aaron read my blog entry about how I blamed him for Lucie being forgetful. And he was hurt by it.

“You really shouldn’t be mean to Aaron in your blog,” Lucie tells me. “The whole world will read that and think he’s a jerk.”

“No,” I say. “The whole world will read it and think you’re a jerk.”

Okay, first of all, I doubt the whole world is reading any one thing and certainly not my one thing. Second of all, sorry about that, Aaron, I didn’t think you’d read it. And third of all, what are you doing reading my blog? You don’t even own a computer! Heck, I don’t even own a computer.

Lucie told me Aaron wanted to get to know me better and since he never comes to RC and I never go to Hollyweird, he figured he would just read my blog.

See, Evelyn? This is why you don’t put personal info on your blog. You get stalkers. (Kidding, Aaron!)

Aaron wanted me to know that it wasn’t his fault Lucie didn’t buy my items of personal hygiene, that he doesn’t even care if she wears new makeup or any makeup at all (I think Lucie added that in herself, I doubt a man would say that). And if it meant that I was being neglected at home, he wouldn’t even ask to see Lucie during the week, only on the weekends.

Nice guy. You’re a nice guy, Aaron, even if you are stalking me through my blog. (Again, kidding!)

So Mega Girl has changed her mind. Just about this one boy, though. The rest of them are probably no good but Aaron is all right.

Addendum: Monday is MLK Day, a day off from school! Whoohoo! I love having Mondays off. Cuz they're, well, Mondays. I'd much rather have a Monday off than a Friday because a Friday is the last day of the week and you can enjoy it being the last day of the week. When you have Monday off, you start your week on a Tuesday and then the next thing you know, it's Thursday and almost the end of the week again. I love it!

(sigh.)

I wish every Monday could be a holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home