Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, August 21

What's Up With Guys?

I never wanted to be one of those girls you read about, the ones who obsess about their boyfriends and wonder all the time if they still like them, if they did something wrong to make them not want to talk to them or whatever. I mean, guys are guys and my friend once told me guys are not like the rest of us. Especially high school guys. She said they have all sorts of stuff going on about looking cool in front of their friends and it has nothing to do with us. She told me the best thing to do is to ignore them and then they come running to your door.

Well, maybe to my friend’s door because she’s amazingly beautiful and talented but not to mine. I have basically ignored T since I got back from Santa Barbara and I haven’t heard a peep from him. I sent him a couple of postcards but I didn’t call him or text him or email him or IM him or anything. Just a couple of lame cards with the SB beach on it and some lifeguards doing funny things. (They were these joke cards, making fun of Baywatch, should have kept them for myself.) That wasn’t too “girlfriendy” and we’re not gf/bf anyway so what does it matter?

I put it to you, JA, if you’re out there and if you read my blog (and I’m pretty sure you do), what do I do about T? School starts soon and I don’t know what classes I’ll have with him and I don’t want things to be weird. Do I ignore him? Call him? Drop by his house and say hey? Or just wait until classes begin and see what he does then?

Boys are such boys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juny sounds like an absolute SWEETHEART!! i wish I had a 'Juny'! Haha, it is me again, Jacey!

Love,
Jacey

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home