Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Sunday, July 15

Don't Dis the Sis

Top 3.5 Rules For Being a Good Sister to Mega Girl

1. DO pick me up when you say you will
2. DON’T act like you don’t know me when you run into me at Starbucks
3. DO laugh at my jokes even if no one else does
3.5 DON’T lie

Lucie, do I really need to tell you all of this? Aren’t you old enough that you can figure it out for yourself? I mean, come on…you said you would give me a lift home from the Quakes game on Friday night and then, after I tracked you down at Aaron’s, you didn’t show UNTIL TWO HOURS LATER. Do you have any idea how embarrassing that was? Before the game, T’s brother said he would pick us up and I was like, oh no, my sister will be here. She promised.

And what about Saturday morning at Starbucks? Reggie and I were sitting out front with lattes and you just walked right by. What the…Luce, geez. You couldn’t say hey? We already had our coffees. We weren’t going to ask you for money. Reg was like, dude, your sister just dissed us and I was like, oh no, she needs new glasses. She probably didn’t even see us. More excuses…

And when your friend Shawna was over last night and I was joking around about how we were goofing on those stupid singing shows this week, you sat there like a lump, not laughing or smiling or anything. I looked like a moron. Shawna probably thought I was like the deranged sister you never talk about.

And finally…you’re lying about something, Luce. I don’t know what it is but I can tell you’re hiding something from me and I want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home