Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Sunday, June 24

The End is Totally Near

Top 3.5 Signs of the Apocalypse

1. A SoCal hockey team wins the Stanley Cup
2. Paris Hilton actually went to jail
3. Hostel II
3.5 Lucie is already talking about my birthday

Can you believe it? My birthday isn’t until next month and Lucie has started making plans for it! She’s talking about a party or maybe a dinner out where I could invite my friends (yes, plural) or even like, an activity of some kind, something where we have to make reservations.

I don’t think I have ever been to a restaurant or anything where you make reservations! I know that sounds crazy but where would I go? Denny’s doesn’t take them for parties less than fifty and they don’t even answer the phone at the iHop. I’m sure Luce has, when she’s been out with Aaron or her other boyfriends but not me.

Gosh that’s a weird thing to say.

Anyway, I have to give props to the sis for thinking ahead. I don’t even want a present from her. I just want to do something fun and if she plans, that’s gift enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home