Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, June 12

And the grades are in...

And I didn’t do as badly as I thought:


Earth Science: B (thanks T!)
Geometry: B- (thanks R!)
French: C+ (G screwed me on this one)
English: B (I’ll take it)
Media Studies: B- (should be an A)
Phys Ed: C (whatever)

The C’s are in classes I could give a crap about. Gym? Does anyone even take gym seriously? Except for the ath-a-letes? Please. I can’t remember the last time I sweat in a gym class or had any fun at all. Most of the time we get changed into these stupid little outfits: a t-shirt and shorts that say RCHS on them (go team!) and we have to wear sneakers (which I always forget and end up wearing regular shoes or borrowing a pair from the gym’s lost and found when I wear flip-flops to school because we aren’t allowed to wear flip-flops in gym and that is seriously gross). The games are completely lame and our teacher just yells at us when we don’t listen and makes us jog around the track which we don’t really do anyway. We just sort of slump around the track and maybe walk a little faster when she yells at us again. It’s such a waste of time. The fact that I actually got a C and not an F is so shocking to me. I would have failed me.

And French? When am I ever going to France? Or Montreal? Or anywhere else they speak the language? Not anytime soon, unless Lucie loses this job and we have to move again. Oops, don’t want to jinx us. Well, since Luce skipped work this morning to have her hair cut for cheap at the barber school, I guess she’s doing the jinxing for me.

I’m sort of in a bad mood today, if you couldn’t tell. I should be happier that school is ending and I have the whole summer ahead of me but honestly, I just don’t know what I will do with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home