Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Thursday, June 7

So graduate already...

Everything around here is about Senior Week. They already went to Magic Mountain and now after finals, they have a picnic and graduation at the Epicenter and then they all go to Disneyland! It’s like this cool overnight trip! They leave late at night and then party and play at Disney all night long and come back early the next morning! They have the park practically to themselves although Reggie told me there will be other schools doing the same thing but still…who cares? There can’t possibly be as many people as there usually are. No screaming kids and no hot sun beating down on you while you wait forty-five minutes to get on the Snow White ride which is lame anyway.

Man, I can’t wait to be a senior. I really hope I’m here for that. I hope Lucie can stick to a job long enough for me to graduate and do all those fun things. Just imagine how many friends I’d have by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home