Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, May 22

The Neverending Class

I never thought I’d say this but…I don’t want school to end! I mean, yeah, of course I don’t want to go to English and Math and French anymore but I do want to go to Earth Science. We start the last lab this week and T and I are partners (little thrill!). We have a half-day field trip tomorrow where we go out to the foot of the mountains and catalog all the flowers and insects and animals - flora and fauna as they say in the biz. We take pictures and notes and then back home, we upload everything and create a notebook.

We don’t HAVE to take pictures if we don’t have a digital camera although we’re pretty much expected to and hello? I don’t. Once again, the haves rule the have-nots. Actually the haves pretty much forget the have-nots haven’t anything. I guess they just assume that in a partnership, at least one person will have access to a camera. The option is using a regular camera or cutting and pasting pictures from on-line. Which assumes AGAIN that you have access to the internet and boy am I tired of that. We don’t have it at my house which means we have to go to the library, the computer lab or in my case, T’s house.

Hmmm…maybe it’s not so bad that I don’t have internet access at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home