Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Thursday, May 10

The Final Three Does NOT Include LaKisha?


Okay, first of all, what is up with America? LaKisha is gone but Blake stays? No effin’ way, as T likes to say. I thought she was awesome singing Stayin’ Alive and who cares what it USED to sound like? That was 30 years ago! It’s what she can make it sound like NOW.

And don’t tell me that’s what Blake is doing - Blake is just not singing. It’s a singing competition, not a performing one and I’m sorry but Blake cannot dance at all. He was just waving his arms around like he was at a Dodgers game.

And how about that that dress she wore, the green one? It totally thinned her out. She has come a very long way from what she started out as. Remember her from the auditions with her little girl crying for her? She was so quiet and shy and now look at her. She commands the stage. She stares straight into the camera. She kisses Simon!

I know Simon was being hard on her because she is so good - just like he was doing with Melinda - but really, she was so far and away better than Blake on Tuesday.

Blake will be gone next week, that’s for sure. And then it will be just Jordin and Melinda duking it out and making stupid Ford commercials. I’m sorry but those things are lame. And did you hear Jordin say she has to do 3 hours of schoolwork a day? She should just be singing. Oh well, I think my heart is still set on Melinda. I love her story as a former backup singer finally making it to the big time.

[Sigh…]

I hate the end of Idol season…it’s such a letdown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home