Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Friday, April 20

C is for...

...don't answer that!

Evelyn issued us “grades” on our blogs yesterday. Since she can’t officially make us keep them anymore, she can’t officially give us grades on them but she is offering “suggested grades” and has told us we can submit ours for extra credit if we want to. I submitted mine since I could use all the credit I can get.

I got a C.

With the comment, “Meg, I’m disappointed your blog has degenerated into a diary of sorts. You had the talent to stand out from the crowd of journals and on-line gossip fests and do something more original and you neglected that talent in favor of boy chat. I’d like to see you use your electronic voice to rise above the average blog and say something unique.”

Does this mean I don’t get the extra credit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home