Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, April 17

Long-lost R

Are you wondering whatever happened to R, my geometry tutor and admirer?

Me too.

Our second session got canceled because he had a family thing and we never rescheduled. We still talk sometimes but it wasn’t like before when we were flirting at lunch and stuff. I wonder, and you can correct me if I’m wrong because I have no experience with this at all, if he knows or thinks T is interested and has backed off. Or would T have said something to him, like, I like Meg and I don’t want you asking her out? Or tutoring her or whatever? And not for nothing but R liked me first. I think. Well, he acted first. T took his sweet time getting around to me. So technically, I should be dating R.

Except I’m not dating anyone!

I don’t understand this. At what point does the actual dating begin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home