Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Thursday, March 29

What's the definition of boyfriend?


It’s not that I assumed R was my boyfriend just after that one date but I did kind of think that he would want to hang around me more. We still talk and joke in class but he doesn’t sit with me at lunch or walk with me to classes.

Was I supposed to do something on the date? Were we supposed to kiss or hold hands? It’s not that I wouldn’t have done either of those things but the opportunity didn’t, well, arise. Plus he could have initiated something.

Am I wrong on this?

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseline said...

To me a boyfriend is a guy that you have a monogamous relationship with. Although I get confused sometimes too. A boyfriend is a guy that you see yourself as a potential husband. Regarding the date, it's difficult to say what you should've done. I've went on dates and kissed, didn't kissed, it just depends on the pace that you are both willing to take. Love takes time. I seem to forget that too lol

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without prescription cardarone Low price finasteride Online atrovent Generic avodart Low price himcolin Side-effects vasotec

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://sexrolikov.net.ua/tags/%EE%ED%EB%E0%E9%ED/]онлайн[/url] Смотри и дрочи : [url=http://sexrolikov.net.ua/tags/%EF%E0%F5%F3%F7%F3%FE/]пахучую[/url] , это все Вы можете смотреть онлайн

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home