Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Thursday, March 22

1+ 1 = 2 Dates!

Do I actually have 2 guys who like me? This is seriously not possible. I have never had ANY guys like me and now I have 2???

R is giving me a tutoring session in Geometry on Saturday afternoon. I know that doesn’t sound like a date but listen: he wants to do it at 5:00. An hour long lesson means we won’t finish until after 6, which is really pretty close to dinner. Plus we’re meeting at the Starbucks near the Applebee’s which, while not exactly top cuisine, is a pretty decent place for dinner. So don’t you think it’s possible we’ll finish with the lesson and then he might casually say, hey, are you hungry? And then, let’s go over to Applebee’s, which is right here. Which leaves me a way out, if things aren’t going very well and it leaves him a way out, like if I am a total moron in math and he doesn’t want to share a meal with me. Right?

I mean, it’s possible it could happen that way.

We’ll find out on Saturday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog...
Staying tuned for more...
Can't wait for the book...
S.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home