Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, February 27

The Square Root of R

R hasn’t asked me about tutoring for Geometry in over a week. Does that mean he’s avoiding me (good) or ignoring me (bad)? And let me tell you, the distinction between those two is so subtle I’m not sure I have it at all.

I’m pretty sure my friend has gotten my letter by now so maybe she’ll write me back soon. I’d love it if she read my blog but I doubt she has time for that. When I say she’s a busy woman, I mean she’s really busy, way busier than you or I could ever be. She’s so busy she has people read blogs for her, you know?

So if you’re reading for my friend, and you know who you are, do you think R is still a possibility? Do you think I should remind him about the tutoring? Like, maybe ask him if he’s still interested?

But what if he says yes and only wants to tutor?

Okay, okay, then I will know. And bonus! I’ll get some free help and maybe get a better grade on the next exam. So, win-win.

Okay, it’s decided. I’ll ask R about tutoring.

Okay, so when do I ask him? And how? Do I call him on the phone? Email him? Text his cell? Or just come right out and say something in class?

Yes, in class. That’s the safest.

Okay, that’s decided too.

But if anyone reading for JA has a better idea, please please please let me know soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home