Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, February 6

V-Day D-Day


I think, in my heart, I should do it. I should just send one to T - a red one - with a simple note: “Your Secret Admirer.” But no name. And let him see if he can figure it out. If he likes me back, maybe he will hope it’s me. Maybe he will try to go through the student council to see if they will tell him who sent it. Maybe he will beg and plead with them because he just has to know who his secret admirer is. And they won’t tell, of course, because of the confidentiality rule.


And then T will look at every girl in every one of his classes and wonder, who is it? Is it Shelly with the big boobs? Is it Nancy with the red hair? Is it Donna with the braces and the cast on her arm from when she fell playing volleyball?

But it won’t be any of them. Finally he will get to me in our --- class.

“Could it be you, Meg?” He will ask because he will remember my real name and I will blush and say, “Yes, it is.”

And he will throw his arms around me and hug me and say, “I’m so glad. I’ve been in love with you since I met you.”

And we will become boyfriend and girlfriend just like that. So then the anonymous thing would totally work out.

But what if he gets a girlfriend in the week between the order being placed and Valentine’s Day? I would be mortified!! Oh man, this decision really sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home