Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Thursday, February 8

Now We Wait

I did it! I sent T a red rose for Valentine’s Day!

WITH a note! Okay, it’s unsigned but still…I wrote “To T, Happy Valentine’s Day, Love, Your Earthiest Admirer.”

Now, I just gave you (and him) a BIG clue. See if you get it…

Okay you got it but do you think he will? He’s smart, of course, and cute and funny and everything, but I’m not sure he thinks like that. Girls think like that. You know, they’re always looking for signs that someone likes them or doesn’t like them. Well, I can’t speak for all girls but I certainly do. You watch the way guys talk to you or don’t talk to you, the way they try to get close to you when you walk down the hall at the same time, how they try to time their entrance to the classroom the same as yours.

Of course you do that too! You have to or else you’d never know if a guy liked you or not. I mean what are they gonna do - ask you out? Not freshmen in my high school.

One whole week I have to wait. I can’t believe they make us order these things so far in advance. I’m just gonna debate my decision every single day until then. Ergh…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home