Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, February 13

One More Day...

Tomorrow the roses will be delivered to everyone’s homeroom and I have no idea what will happen!

Reggie told me that the flowers come to the student council president’s house tonight and all the student council members sit there and drink beer and put together the flowers and the messages. It’s a tradition, she said. And I started to freak out, imagining someone writing my name on the note instead of leaving it anonymous or putting someone else’s name on my note.

But then she laughed and said, Except for the beer drinking part. Ha ha.

So funny, Reggie, like a frickin heart attack. Here I am thinking these guys are getting drunk and who knows what kind of mistakes they’ll make with the notes.

I just have to hold it together for one more day and then we’ll find out if T is as smart as I think he is or if he even is thinking about me as a possible admirer.

Maybe I will watch Idol to get my mind off things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home