Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, March 6

Another One Bites the Dust

G from French is also a no-go. Mister WiFi did google me and he did look at my blog and he pronounced it LAME! Lame? Okay, his website? A collection of blond jokes (I’m blond and I think I have a good sense of humor but I don’t think those are funny at all) and photos of a model starship he’s building in his bedroom. It’s about as big as he is which tells you a) how puny he is and b) how lame he is! Who cares about models? He’s not even guy enough to have photos of real models and by models I mean real human girls.

Hello, G, are you listening?

I walked into class yesterday morning and said, “Bonjour G,” because he was my conversation partner and he said, “Bonjour, Mademoiselle Mega Girl.”

And I started blushing insanely because of course that meant he found my blog so I said, really cool, “Comment ca va?”

“Ca va bien, Mega Girl.” And he smiled like he thought it was good or something.

So I said, “Vous l’aimez vous?”

And he said, “Non. Je ne l’aime pas de tout.” But he said it with a big smile so I was still thinking, maybe he just doesn’t understand French.

“Pourquoi pas?” I asked, smiling back.

And he said, “Parce que, c’est trop lame.”

What’s lame about me, I want to know? What’s lame about what I have to say? But I couldn’t say any of that en francais because I’m only in second semester of my first year of French! Plus the teacher came by and told us we could only have conversations about tous les choses que tout le monde parle.

You know what? G’s not cute at all. And no one even talks to him, in French or not. I’m glad he’s not my ARRG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home