Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Thursday, March 1

A Respite From ARRG

A quick non-ARRG entry…
American Idol? The girls kick ass! The boys are just not as good and I really wonder why. I think this is pretty consistent for all the seasons. The girls are way better, overall, than the boys. Could it be that women are just more talented than men?

I think it’s more likely that men have more self-confidence so if they are really good singers, they go pursue it while women question themselves more and end up having babies or going to school or just getting jobs when really, they should be out there getting record contracts.

I don’t really know. That just seems to make sense to me.

I love LaKisha and Melinda! They are miles beyond everyone else, just total professionals. But I still don’t have a favorite yet. Maybe next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home