Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, April 10

Idol countdown!

It’s getting closer! Chris Sligh got kicked off a couple of weeks ago and Gina Glocksen last week. I was really surprised. I figured America would at least keep Chris in the top 5 with Melinda, Lakisha, Chris R., and Jordin because he was sort of normal-looking and America likes to promote normal-looking people. You ever notice that? Look at the winners versus the runners-up.

From the very first season: Kelly vs. Justin. Sorry, Kel, Justin was wayyy better looking.

Ruben vs. Clay? Hello, Clay, easily.

Fantasia or Diana? No question: Diana.

Carrie vs. Bo? Carrie was very cute but come on…Bo was hot.

And the number one example that supports my thesis: Taylor Hicks vs. Katherine McPhee? I don’t have to actually answer that, do I? I mean, you can figure that one out yourself.

So when you look at the contestants tonight, don’t just listen to their voices, because they all are really good singers. Instead, look at their relative normalness. The most normal of the bunch, I’ll bet you, will be the Season 6 winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home