Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Sunday, April 1

A Message To Lucie

Top 3.5 Things That Cheer Up My Sister

1. Going on a date with “the guy”
2. Getting a call from “the guy”
3. Getting a text from “the guy”
3.5 Going on a date with me

This is a message to Lucie, so sorry if none of you can relate.

Luce, he’s just a guy and he’s also only human. He probably really is busy and he probably really was sick a few days ago. It has nothing to do with you. You can’t assume he’s dumping you! Why would he do that? Because you like him? That makes no sense at all. He likes you too. I don’t think it’s a smart thing to go find him - that’s like being a stalker. If he’s with another girl - and I doubt it - what would you do? Yell at him? Throw something at him? Just chill and do your own thing.

Didn’t we have fun last night? I told you it would be cool walking around the mall and picking out clothes. I can’t ever get Reg to do it but I love window-shopping. I pretend I have a lot of money and then I imagine what I would look like in really cool outfits. Sometimes I try it all on but only if the salespeople are cool. Sometimes they follow me around and keep bugging me but if the store is really busy, like it usually is at Forever 21, they ignore me.

And then going for coffee at the Bean? Wasn’t that fun? After all that shopping, we spent maybe 10 bucks, including the 2 coffees and the pair of hoop earrings we got on sale. Not bad for a Saturday night in RC, huh?

So just, I don’t know, enjoy hanging out with me sometimes and forget about Aaron. He’ll either call or he won’t but you won’t be sitting around waiting for him.

And that’s all I have to say. Except…

…someone better give me that advice soon because I have no idea what to do about R or T. Should I ask R out on a real date? Should I call T to see the movie at his house? Do I want to see the movie? Do I want to see T? Do I want to see R? Well, the answer to all those questions is obvious: yes!

And that’s no April Fool’s joke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home