Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Friday, March 30

Okay, I'm a Little Obsessive

I’m starting to think maybe the date wasn’t a date at all. It really was a geometry lesson that turned into a meal and a movie.

Which makes me wonder if I was supposed to pay for all of that??? Maybe that’s why he isn’t hanging around me. Maybe I was supposed to offer to pay, since he was tutoring me.

Except he pulled out his wallet for everything. He even has two credit cards!

Doesn’t using a credit card kind of signal a date is going on?

Lucie has been no help on this. She and Aaron haven’t seen each other since the night he canceled coming out here and she has been getting steadily more depressed. She hasn’t gotten a new job either, although she’s been on several interviews.

Man, how did things get so crappy for the Shanley sisters again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home