Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Thursday, April 5

A Cure For The Common Cold

It’s definitely a cold and Lucie has it too. We’re both gonna play hooky tomorrow and watch soaps (cuz Luce has some work thing she has to do today) and make cinnamon toast. I love cinnamon toast! Everyone says you should eat chicken soup and drink tea when you're sick but I say, cinnamon toast and coffee!



Here's how I make it:

4 slices of white bread
cinnamon
sugar
butter
lots of coffee

While the bread is toasting, mix the cinnamon into the sugar well. Soften the butter in the micro. Spread the butter on the toast and then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over it. Slice diagonally for best results. Serves 2 with a pot of coffee. Yummy!

Note: Some people mix the cinnamon sugar into the butter and spread that on the toast but I think the butter gets too crunchy and doesn’t melt into the toast properly. So follow my directions instead.

Ooh, can’t wait! I hope there’s good stuff to watch on TV tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home