Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Sunday, April 29

I've Been Thinking All Day...

Top 3.5 Reasons Lucie is in a bad mood (Redux)

1. She’s worried she’s pregnant
2. She’s worried she has to tell Aaron she’s worried she’s pregnant
3. She’s worried she has to go to the doctor because she’s worried she’s pregnant
3.5 She’s pregnant

Let’s re-group here. I found the test box. Is there another reason for the box to be in the trash?

Remember that episode of “Friends” where Phoebe finds the pregnancy test in the trash right before Monica’s wedding and she tells Rachel and they think it’s Monica and they’re happy and all and we find out later Rachel is lying and she’s the one who’s pregnant? Love that episode, although Rachel pregnant with Ross’ baby was kind of jumping the shark at that point. Not that I cared. I loved it!

Anyway, I’m Phoebe and I have found the test. Only instead of there being a Rachel and Monica, there’s only Rachel OR Monica. A pregnant one or a non-pregnant one. Which is it?

And when exactly was Lucie going to tell me? I am her sister, after all, her own flesh and blood. Her only flesh and blood. Wouldn’t she want to confide in me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home