Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Thursday, April 26

Hitchcock? Who's Hitchcock?


Week Two of Lab…

“Hey,” T says when I sit down.

“Hey.”

“I brought the pins this time.”

(Last class, he forgot the push pins to mark the seismic activity.)

“Cool.”

Silence as we measure the latitude and longitude of various earthquakes from a list we printed out from the internet.

“You want to go out this Saturday?”

“Me?” I think I pointed to myself. “Uh, what’d you want to do?” D’oh! Who cares???

“Maybe a movie at the mall. Have you seen ‘Disturbia’?”

“Nope.”

“It’s sort of a remake of ‘Rear Window.’”

“What’s that?”

T rolls his eyes. “Classic Hitchcock. You never saw ‘Rear Window’?”

“Nope.”

T smiles, really big. “Okay, you’re coming to my house and I’m gonna introduce you to the classics. It’ll be my gift to you.”

“Your gift to me?”

“Yeah. I’m gonna school you on the best movies.”

I smile. I know I smiled. “Okay.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home