Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Thursday, May 3

Hey, What About That Date?


God, all this baby talk and I forgot to mention my awesome date with T. It was definitely a date. He asked me out. I said yes. We picked a time and place to go see the movie and then we went. I highly recommend “Disturbia.” Although I could be completely biased because I was sitting in the dark next to T for 2 hours. (heehee! I can’t believe it!)

Afterwards, we went to Jamba for smoothies (T doesn’t drink coffee! Blasphemy!). And we just sort of talked about stuff for almost two hours until the manager of Jamba came out and said they were closing and we had to leave. It was only 10:30! But T said he had to get home anyway so he called his brother to come pick us up (his older brother J drove us and then went off to Circuit City with his girlfriend). J’s girlfriend is really nice and sweet and she treated me like I was, you know, T’s girlfriend. That was cool.

And then, while we were driving home, T sort of shifted next to me, so he was sitting closer, and then he put his arm around my shoulder. He just kept it there and I wasn’t about to say anything! It was the first time a guy has ever put his arm around me!

He walked me to my apartment complex gate and I would have let him walk me up the stairs to my actual door but J was waiting and I didn’t want to get on his bad side, since he was the one who could make or break us having more dates. So I just said thanks for everything and good night and that was that.

And this weekend, I’m going to his house to watch that Hitchcock movie. And hopefully by then I will have learned the mystery of the pregnancy test.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home