Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, May 1

The Pitter Patter of Little Thoughts


I’ve got babies on my mind. Or the possibility of babies, at least. I have been watching Lucie carefully for signs she might be pregnant.

Early morning bathroom run: nausea?

No breakfast: skipping caffeine?

Mood swings: hormone shifts?

I really have no idea what the signs are that someone is pregnant, other than the obvious ones and of course, when the person actually says, hey, I’m pregnant. But another week has gone by and I don’t have any information at all. And as far as I know, Lucie hasn’t gone to the doctor or anything.

Should I ask her?

I can’t imagine what she must be going through if she is pregnant. Is she thinking about not having it, about giving it away, about getting married? And what would that do to us? I guess it could be cool to have a baby around but I think I would get stuck babysitting all the time so she could go out with Aaron. Or would Aaron move in? Or would we move in with Aaron? Sorry to say, Aaron, I’m only 14 so I kind of have to go where my sister goes, you know? Poor guy would get the sis and the baby.

I have to find out. I don’t think I can just wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger ◈lunaluna◈ said...

Very interesting blog.
Kisses

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home