Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, May 8

Earth Science and Babies on My Mind

This is our last week of geology lab. :(

But I think T and I will be partners for the last project of the year, the desert floor lab. :)

This is, from what Reggie has told me, the easiest project ever at the high school. It’s sort of the equivalent of a field trip. We partner up (calling T!) and then we are bused out of town to the desert near the mountains. Each team gets a list of flora and fauna we have to find and photograph. Then we come back to school and put them together on the computer in a booklet kind of thing, with captions and descriptions and so on. Everyone has always gotten an A, according to Reg.

Sweeeeet.

I can’t help it, though, I have Lucie on my mind. I keep wondering if she told Aaron she might be pregnant and if Aaron was staying away because he didn’t want to be a father or whatever. Or maybe he does and she doesn’t? He is pretty old, way older than Lucie. I don’t think he’s ever been married. Maybe he wants a kid now before it’s too late. I mean, it’s not too late for Luce…she has years of babies if she wants one. Or she could be like Madonna or Angelina and adopt them from an orphanage in another country if she doesn’t want to get fat.

I wonder if I should ask Lucie.

JA, what should I do? Think I need to write another letter to you - and soon…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home