Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Friday, July 6

Transformers, Robots in Disguise!

Transformers, more than meets the eye!

This movie was kick-ass. I mean, it was a story based on toys so that part was kind of lame but the action was awesome! We’re talking giant transforming robots, what’s not to love? And I think - I think - I’m getting the tiniest little crush on Shia LeBoeuf. I know, crazy, right? This was the kid in “Holes” which was like, a kid movie, but he’s growing up, let me tell you. And he’s going to be Indiana Jones’ son in the next movie with Harrison Ford which is pretty cool for him and this whole movie was just him running around being all action-y in a black t-shirt and jeans which is a very cool look on him.

And okay, he looks kind of like T. Sue me. There’s a look I like and that’s it. T’s hair is long and shaggier and he’s a little thinner than Shia but yeah, he sort of resembles him. That little smirk Shia’s got going on is just like T and so are his cheeks, which is a weird thing to resemble but it’s true. Shia’s got cheekbones just like T.

So if you know what Shia looks like, well, now you know what T looks like. I almost wrote “bf” but he’s not. I mean, we hang (a decent amount) and we kiss (not nearly enough) but it’s not official. And I don’t really know what does make it official. A formal “Will you be my girlfriend” kind of thing? Or is that something that other people make official? Like, is it not real until everyone else starts calling you bf-gf?

If there are rules for this, I’d really like to get a copy.

Oh and note to Aaron? You rocked on Fourth of July, dude! In a totally folkie hippie way, but yeah, you hit it. Congrats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home