Mega Girl

The blog of Meg A Shanley

Tuesday, September 4

Good news, Bad news

Good = Lucie found a job.

Bad = We have to move.

Good = We’re moving to Hollywood.

Bad = We’re moving in 2 weeks.

Good = I’m getting my own room.

Bad = The room is in an apartment very far away from Reggie and T and everyone else I’ve gotten to know.

Good = My best bud JA lives there.

Bad = I haven’t heard from my best bud in a long time.

Bad = I won’t know anyone. Again.

Bad = I’ll be the new kid. Again.

Bad = Lucie will be there and there’s every reason to believe she’ll screw this up too.

Bad = We’re moving. Again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
i think your book is one of the best books iv ever read. i luv it!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

I reaalllyyy love your book! It was so good!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Leigh Purtill said...

Thanks, Isabella and Tabby!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home